Independent Minds, Expert Ideas...
7 Countries on
on How to Shape &
to Help You
in a Changing
About the Authors:
Independent Minds, Expert Ideas compiles nine outstanding articles written by international thought leaders in which they share some of their most valuable tips for facing the challenges of changing times head-on.FOR MORE ABOUT THESE AUTHORS
Independent Minds will help you...
- Better cope with the challenges of change
- Help your organization be prepared for the future
- Engage more effectively with your customers and clients
- Increase innovative thought in your organization
- Be more flexible and more able to influence the changing world around you
We are living in an extraordinary moment in human history. There is an onslaught of information, and we are expected to be present and readily available at all times. Today, many established businesses are being challenged to find new ways to deliver their products and serve their customers while keeping up with technological advancements and structural changes.
Although change is inevitable and the future is unpredictable, coping with these changes does not have to be scary. In a time of turbulence and uncertainty, we look towards thought leaders to guide our way.
Independent Minds, Expert Ideas compiles nine outstanding articles written by international thought leaders:
- Lindsay Adams, Stop Selling - Start Partnering
- Laura Baxter, The Power of Presence in an Ever-Changing World
- Christian Buchholz, The Age of Ideas - New Skills for a Changing World; Chris Davidson, The Client Engagement Conundrum
- Ilja Grzeskowitz, Transform Your Culture - Change Your Business: Change Competence as a Competitive Advantage of the Future
- Rebecca Jones, Increasing Innovation in Your Workplace by Embracing ‘Stretchy Thinking’
- Siegfried Lange, The Laws of OUR Nature in Change
- Ogopoleng Mushi, Breaking the System - How to Change Your Story and Transform Your Business
- Paul ter Wal, The Role of the Value-to-Profit Model in 21st Century Organisations.
Independent Minds, Expert Ideas introduces you to the authors’ business know-how. They share some of their most valuable tips for facing the challenges of changing times head-on, and they show you how to create confidence in your business or organization no matter what the future holds.
ISBN 978-3-948615-07-9 (Hardcover)
ISBN 978-3-948615-08-6 (eBook)